COVID 19 GUIDELINES
Do not visit if in the last 14 days you or anyone in your party has been in close contact (within 6 feet for more than 10 minutes or any unprotected contact with bodily fluids/secretions) with someone with a confirmed or suspected (has symptoms) case of COVID-19, or are you or anyone in your party currently under isolation or quarantine orders.
- Guests must pass an online wellness check prior to entering.
- Guests must wear face coverings at all times. This excludes guests who are under 2. Masks will be available for purchase in the store (if needed). Even if you are vaccinated, you must wear a face covering (masks must be worn in addition to shields).
- Guests will receive a complimentary stylus upon entry. This will be used to push elevator buttons, sign for purchases, and push parking machines buttons.
- Guests must pre-purchase tickets (applies to members as well). Contactless payment only (credit card only).
- Guests must social distance by placing at least 6ft between themselves and others.
- All guests are encouraged to wash their hands regularly and sanitize them using the available stations (under 9 years old requires parent present for use of sanitizer)
- All interactives in the museum will be closed, including the Pixar Discovery Center, Forza Motorsport Gallery, Model T photo op, World’s Reimagined Hololens experience, and Lightning McQueen photo op.
- All guests must obey barriers and follow directional signage.