NEW! Vault Tour Special (See details below)*
Take a “behind the scenes” tour of some of the most unique cars in the collection that are not on display in the museum galleries. The Vault is home to more than 120 cars and motorcycles representing over 100 years of automotive history, some of which have rarely been seen by the public. A docent will guide you through the Vault on a 90 minute guided tour while sharing stories about a selection of the cars in our diverse collection. The Vault also includes a look inside the Petersen's working garage!
- Vault Tours REQUIRE the purchase of a General Admission Ticket .
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged once the order is placed.
- Children under 10 not permitted on Vault Tours.
- Online ticket sales close out on the morning of each date.
- Backpacks, food, and drink are not allowed in the Vault.
- Photography is not permitted in the Vault.
- Visitors are asked to refrain from touching the vehicles and must stay together with their group.
NEW! Vault Tour Special*
1 hour / $15.00 Tours.
Saturday April 29
Variety Tour: See a sample of what the Vault has to offer, from cars important to the evolution of the automobile to those with famous owners.
Italian Design: Experience the intersection of style and performance that exemplifies the Italian art of the automobile, from Ferrari to Alfa Romeo.
Vault Tour Dates/Times subject to change.
Space is limited*
If visitors would like to take a Vault Tour but require additional accessible resources, such as interpreters or touch-based tours, please call Visitor Services at (323) 930-2277 during museum hours or email [email protected] at least two weeks prior to visiting.