Take a “behind the scenes” tour of some of the most unique cars in the collection that are not on display in the museum galleries. The Vault is home to cars representing over 100 years of automotive history, some of which have rarely been seen by the public. A docent will guide you through the Vault while sharing stories about a selection of the cars in our diverse collection.
- Vault Tours REQUIRE the purchase of a General Admission Ticket prior to entering.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged once the order is placed.
- NO children under 10 permitted on Vault Tours.
- NO Backpacks, food, or drink allowed in the Vault.
- NO Photography in the Vault.
- Online ticket sales close out on the morning of each date.
- Visitors are asked to refrain from touching the vehicles and must stay together with their group during the tour.
If visitors would like to take a Vault Tour but require additional accessible resources, such as interpreters or touch-based tours, please call Visitor Services at (323) 930-2277 during museum hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to visiting.